My next vacations

Hello everyone, for the free topic of today, I am going to talk about my next vacations. Well everyone knows we have classes until January, but we still have a few vacations to enjoy. I think January is going to be calm for me, I would like to spend time with my friends here in Santiago and play some videogames without responsibilities, but in February, I am going to go travel with my family to the south of Chile, specifically in Calafquen Lake in Lican Ray. We always go there because my mom has a friend there and she has a cabin where we can stay. That place is so quiet and beautiful, is next to the lake and there a lot of vegetation and animals like goats and chickens. Also that month is very hot so I always go to the lake to swim in different parts of the day. With my family we visit near villages and we always try to find some new places that we didn´t know it exist. However, I have to say that every year the people increase and the place is not as calm as before and I don´t like it so much, but I am part of that tourist people so I think it is ok. In my opinion there isn´t other place where I can stay that calm, even my dog enjoy it, he is 15 years old but when he is there, it is as if he rejuvenates and I think my parents too.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A friend :D

The last blog :(

Passionate about movies