Another expression


Hello! Today I´m going to talk about something that I’m learning right now and I like to learn more every year, this is the use of digital programs that I can use to express in a better way my ideas and sketches related with the architecture, for example programs like Photoshop, illustrator, AutoCAD and rhino. The way I am learning this support tools, is watching some videos in the internet, like tutorials or people who upload their works, also in the university when I had a few basic classes where the teachers explain the use of each program and answer the questions that we have. Another way, and in my opinion is the best method to learn, is doing works with my classmates because learning in group gives the possibility to resolve problems in easy way, for example a person knows how to do some things that another didn´t know and backwards.
I think this is not easy at first; it is like learning a new language, because each program have their own functioning, but when you know the basic things of this “language”, it becomes easier. After that I think is easier to learn cause everything is faster and you have your own way of doing work with your own tools and techniques. What I expect after learning many of these stuffs is the ability to do beautiful renderings and architecture sheet and maybe working in other areas of design that in this moment I don´t even think, and who knows maybe one day teach this knowledge to other people who also want to learn this way to express ideas. Because in this fast digital and globalize world I think it is necessary to use this new tools without losing the essence of creativity and the beauty of art.



Comentarios

  1. I think you are right about learning in groups, especially if you can get the right mix of people to create a supportive environment. Nice post!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A friend :D

The last blog :(

Passionate about movies