A sport


Hello every one! Today I’m going to talk about a sport that I do in my free time. The tennis is one of my favorite sports to play and watch, together the football, and I play it since I was 8 years old. When I was a kid I always like to watch tennis matches on the TV, and with my neighborhoods we played on the street, but when I turn 8 years old my parents enrolled me in a tennis school near my house. There I learn to play in a big court, and also all the rules, even I played metropolitan tournaments. But when I grow up I stop playing so much because I start to play more football.
This year I’m trying to restart this sport because I must admit that I didn´t do too much physical activity last year and I’m want to change that. For that reason I started to play the weekends with a friend from school who has tennis courts near his house in the commune of Macul. I’m not so good like my early years but I think with practice I’m going to play better, also my physical resistance is improving. We normally played 3 sets, which can be from 1 to 2 hours and that is a lot for me because my fit It not so good right now. I always enjoyed to play tennis, I think when you know how to play it´s kind of addictive because is a very competitive sport. The bad news is that I can’t play tennis for the rest of the year because I sprained my left ankle so I have to wait for the next year.



Comentarios

  1. I played tennis a couple of times and I had fun when I did it. take care of your ankle, cheers!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A friend :D

The last blog :(

Passionate about movies