The last blog :(

Hello everyone, today in the last post I am going to write about my experience with the blogs I wrote this semester. Well, one of my favorite themes it was the second that it was about something I feel passionate because for me was an opportunity to express something that I felt and I never wrote about it before. On that occasion, I published something about the movies and some experiences. Moreover, my least favorite blog I think it was the first one because I didn´t have the experience of writing a blog so in some moments I didn´t know what to write about, also it was after the vacations and I didn´t have the motivation because I think it was too short haha. A blog I enjoyed to read it was one about Æon Flux by my classmate Aron. That post is very cool because gives the information about an MTV series that I used to watch too but I didn´t know the name, also the post is kind of encrypted because you have to select the text if you want to read it, but I think it’s a mistake of the page. In my opinion, the blog system is very good because I think it helps me to be more fluent and risk a little bit more in my vocabulary and grammar, of course, the things I write aren´t perfect yet but with a practice that will change.

qué es un blog

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A friend :D

Passionate about movies