The week of "vacations"

Hello!, well the first week when the semester ended I went with my friends to the beach, because one of them lives there and invited us to stay 3 days there. The weather wasn´the best because it was cloudy and the sun didn´t appear, but that did not matter because we still enjoyed the sand on the beach and the fresh air. Also we ate a lot of meals, like "empanadas" and the typical seafood like reineta. At night we did a barbecue and played some music, it was really fun spent that time with my friends after the exhausting end of the semester.
The rest of the days I didn´t do so much, I spent the 18th with my family, and the others days I went out with my friends from the school near to my house. And at the end of this week of "vacations" I slept a lot because I needed it, and when I woke up I watched a random movie.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A friend :D

The last blog :(

Passionate about movies